What Is Commercial Concrete?
- Concrete fill: 2,000 PSI
- Basement and foundation walls and slabs, sidewalks, patios, steps, and stairs: 2,500 PSI to 3,500 PSI
- Driveways, and garage and industrial floor slabs: 3,000 PSI to 4,000 PSI
- Reinforced beams, columns, slabs, and walls: 3,000 PSI to 7,000 PSI
- Precast and prestressed concrete: 4,000 PSI to 7,000 PSI
- Columns used in high-rise buildings: 10,000 PSI to 15,000 PSI
Is Industrial Concrete Construction The Same As Commercial Construction?
No. While commercial concrete construction needs more overall strength than residential, industrial needs even more. Industrial settings, such as manufacturing and processing, typically use heavy equipment and machinery to carry out business operations.
What Kind Of Commercial Concrete Services Does Fulford & Jones, Inc. Provide?
We offer a range of services for commercial ready mix concrete, including:
- Foundations and commercial slabs;
- Parking lots;
- Industrial floors; and
- Structural concrete.
Your First Call For
Whether your next project needs bulk concrete or a small amount of concrete, make Fulford & Jones, Inc. your first call in Wilson, NC, and surrounding areas.